Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sexy Back AND front



Alright! Something's wrong. Something's fishy.
Who stole Clay and replaced him with this hip shaking man?
I'm used to the shy mama's boy. What ever happened to him?
Don't get me wrong. He's yummier now than ever, but I wasn't expecting this.
I mean: Clay? hips? Movements? Buts? (Hubba hubba hubba!)

The only word I can think of right now is "oxymoron".
(For those who are not familiar with this word, here's a short explanation from Wikipedia:"An oxymoron is a figure of speech that combines two normally contradictory terms.")


It's like a black sun, red water, blue earth and pink grass. Not logical.
But then again, when I think of it, Clay was bound to grow up someday.
No man can be a good mama's boy forever.
Clay's got to deliver. And lord have mercy on my overwhelmed pumpin' heart: He's effing the stage. He's making love to the music. He moves.

You know, he's even looks better.
I personally think that his beauty highlight was on the AI5 Finale, but here's a pic taken from Sterling Heights concert clack: his face looks kinda sorta like on AI5 finale. (Hebrew) : Shma Israel (Translated: Hear, O Israel).

When I look at this face, thinking of who he was and what became of him - I tell you right now: I could die a happy woman.






Michal

No comments: