Saturday, July 28, 2007

How do I get through this week?

6 am. Sitting here in the dark in front of my windscreen 19" screen, drinking my coffee and eating my yogurt with granola and fruit and 10 billion good bacteria (how can there be a good bacteria - I don't know, and 10 billion of them does not sound good anyways but I trust scientist. I have to).

I took a week off my job to study for my final pre-academic exams.

My week starts now.

I don't know if any of you American / British / Internationals know that here in Israel we start our week on Sundays, not Mondays.

So now I have to read and analyze Israeli politics. I hate politics.

Well I guess it's all for a good cause… I get to go to the University and one of the really good ones so what am I complaining about?

I have no idea what I'm going to study but I know it will be around the Social sciences area. I love criminology and psychology. I still have a lot of stuff to figure out so wish me luck ;)

I hope I'll be wearing a smile like this when I'll be going to my classes...

Michal

No comments: