Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Facts about me:
* My name is Michal. It's pronounced "mee-kahl", not "my-kell". The meaning of my name in the English language would be "Brooke".
* Born and raised in Israel. still there, hopefully not for long.
* Love love love to Sing. my current project is learning the "Phantom of the opera" (Oh yes, I love opera too).
* I believe that Sarah Brightman and Kate Bush are goddesses.
* My dream is to record a duet with Clay.
* The love of my life is Daniel, who's been with me as long as i can remember my adult self.
* I have a very fluffy dog named Poosh.
* I use my own language when i talk to my dog. A very silly and high pitched language.
* I love to talk to people and amuse them.
* I'm a student.
* I also work.
* I only found out about Clay's existence in Jan 2007.
* I will never forgive myself for not knowing about him earlier.
* I'm good with computers. Actually...I'm a trained technician.
* I love most of the diva's out there (Whitney, Mariah...)
* I love British T.V. - I Adore programs about decorating and rebuilding houses, especially on the BBC PRIME channel.
* I really REALLY want at least two flamboyant gay boys to be my best friends. I love the way they think and act. I think I would get along with them better than with any female friend.
* I love art, music and movies.
* Sometimes I can stare for hours at the E channel.
* I'm allergic to Leonardo DiCaprio.
* My favorite food is fruit.

No comments: