Tuesday, July 24, 2007

(In case you are wondering: yes it me up there, looking at you)

Phlegm. What an annoying word.
I don't know if it's the *G* or the *PH* that annoys me, but it just sounds bizarre.
Wonder who invented that word. Probably not Ian *Flem*ing (Author of "James bond"). Who would ever want to be recognized with a slimy stuff down the throat?
Ever tried image-googling this word? I did.
I expected to find horror, just like I always do when I google some other words, but nothing interesting came out of this.


Why am I talking about phlegm? (Christ, that *g* really really is annoying)
Why am I blabbing to myself like Meredith on "Grey's Anatomy"?
The reason is because that is my major problem as an aspiring singer. I tried to work on some songs earlier but I just couldn't. I have like this huge ball in my throat that sticks to my vocal chords that just won't let them vibrate the right sound. Ever tried to sing "phantom of the opera"? no? then don't. it's too hard.


It's frustrating. I don't want to give it all up just because of it, but sometime I just lose it.
Yeah, I know that by this point you must think to yourselves: "what the *bleep" she is talking about"?


I'm talking about wishes that might not come true.

This is my goal:

Lara fabian - Je T'aime

Michal

No comments: