Thursday, November 15, 2007



He just doesn't rest at all that man! He's everywhere, doing everything, seeing everybody... (uhhh i wish i could live like that...)


He's like the new black - THE MAN TO BE.

The man every man SHOULD BE.

The new human being.

And if THIS could be possible - and men were to be as Clay - They would still be so different from each other, because Clay is so diverse, so layered...that you wouldn't be able to find two alike.

I think he should donate some of his DNA for science in order to take the essence of Clay and manufacture it as the best possible character a person could have.


I would love to have more Clays hanging around in the future - enough to last my children and their children and their children's children and their ... and... a...
Amen.

P.S.

Ally - You're my girl. I love ya :)

keep doing what you do best - spreading smiles and happiness.

Kisses

Michal

No comments: